Shipping and Returns
Curtidos Cabezas S.L.U. conforms to the following procedures:
• Orders will be delivered to the address specified, with a maximum of 48 hours after receiving your payment, or within 24 hours after receiving your order, cash on the contrary.
• The maximum weight of each shipment is 20 kg. For shipment of machinery weighing more the customer will ask about the cost of shipping by zone or country.
• All national shipments will be made through ENVIALIA agency and international shipments through GEFCO agency.
• If the customer request it, we will provide the tracking number of your order to track it on the web.
• All orders come with the shipping of the inherent bill to the goods sent. However, some countries may require additional documentation from the customer or are affected by the payment of tax or any other customs of the destination country. In these cases, the customer takes full responsibility to provide any documentation and / or payment before the customs of the country receiving the goods.
• If the order is refused or ignored by the customer, the carrier will contact him to coordinate the delivery date, staying for 3 days in the destination country, beginning at the time the procedures for the return of it. If the client requires new delivery order, he will bear all the expenses incurred in the return.
• The customer is responsible for getting informed regarding the prohibition of some of the products displayed in our store in your country. Will not be accepted: refunds or repayment of the costs corresponding to the return to customs of destination of goods shipped due to prohibitions in the destination country.
• If the goods arrive to the customer faulty or do not correspond with the purchase made by himself or the invoice, Curtidos Cabezas SLU will be responsible for all the expenses incurred in the return and re-delivery of the correct order.
• The customer may change the received products against others of equal or greater value which are exposed in our online store, as long as the product intended to change is unopened and in the same condition it was sent. All the expenses by such exchange will be borne by the customer.
• The change request of the products must be sent within 72 hours after receipt of the goods by the customer.
• For your safety, always open the package in the presence of the carrier and record in writing in the reference guide that accompanies each order the deficiencies found.